Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rain, rain, go away!



It’s been raining hard here in Va. for three days straight!  I know many of you will say April showers bring May flowers, but if this deluge doesn’t stop soon the flowers will have to be under water!  I just can’t believe there is that much water up there!!

Last night I went out the door to let my dog relieve herself and my front porch was covered with earthworms!  Yes, the worms must have beem drowning on the grass so they slithered up on the porch!

I admit I’m not a fan of rain, but this rain could make anyone disgusted.  You can’t go anywhere without getting soaked to the skin!  The rivers are flooding their banks, and roads are closed.  Will the sun ever appear again?  I wonder?


Anyway my poor little dog needs to go for a swim in my backyard now so she can use the facilities, so I will end this post, but please rain, rain, go away.

2 comments:

Christine said...

we've been having a lot of rain in the Toronto area too. And cold and wind! Here's to better days, and hopefully soon!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your poor puppy! The poor worms! LOL! I understand totally! We have had tones of rain! I think there is suppose to be sun here tomorrow! I will send you some Crystal ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails