Saturday, June 21, 2014

Am I one of the X-men?



Just saw the new X-man movie last night and while I'm not usually a fan of the comic book type movies, I do like the X-man series.  They are usually smart and very, very creative.  Except for the blue (Beast) a hulk like X-man most, of them are pretty cool looking.

I am however, beginning to think that maybe I should be included in their little troupe. Lately whenever I walk into a room electronic things go on the blink.  Yes, the remote on the TV gets squirrely, the computer can't find the wifi, and the light bulbs go out.  Maybe I'm haunted but I've been kidding around with my husband and telling him that I am just one of the X-men and I have powers that will need Charles Xavier to steer me in the right direction.

My abilities have no bounds.  We walked down a sidewalk and the alarms on two cars we passed (on my side) started sounding.  Personally I don't know what use I can be since breaking things isn't really a super power but maybe I could be a secret weapon of some sort.  Enough about me.

You will enjoy the new X-man movie, it's really very good!  It's time travel theme is unique setting it apart from the usual summer blockbuster that just relies on special effects and CGI without any story line.


2 comments:

Christine said...

Not really an xmen fan!

Unknown said...

"Crystal Harris-Donnelly" has been included in our third edition of Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new customers in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july-2014_6.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails